The Wild West Shooting Centre is located inside a world class facility at the west side of West Edmonton Mall Phase 4 on the upper level
Our fully qualified range staff are warm and friendly. Whether you are a first time shooter and would like to develop a new hobby or are simply looking to sharpen your skills, our indoor shooting range is an excellent destination for you and your family. Wild West Shooting Centre provides a safe and secure environment for you to enjoy firearms.
We take all safety precautions and provide you with all of the personal safety gear you require. Just show up and we will provide everything. We offer drop-in packages as well as annual passes for the more determined shooter who wants to master the art.
- Day Admission $36 /person
- Annual Admission $299 /person
- WESSA Limited Drop In Fee $26 /person
- Annual Admission (Limited*) $99 /person
- Target $2
- Small Splattering Targets $3.50 each
- Large Darkotic Target $6
- Gun rental
- A Safe and Secure Environment
- A Certified Range Officer
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Detailed Instructions
- Business Team Building
- Birthday Parties
- Anniversary Parties
Admission includes rental.
*With a limited membership, your day admission is reduced to $10. If you buy an unlimited membership, your day admission is waived. Annual memberships are for 1 year.
All prices are subject to change and the price posted in-store is the price used if there is any discrepancy with this website.
Ammunition is priced according to the chart below
Ammunition Pricing: Please note that all ammunition must be used on the range
- 9mm – $36.00/50
- .40 Smith and Wesson – $40.00/50
- .45 ACP – $43.00/50
- .22 Long Rifle – $18.00/50
Single Action and Dual Action Revolvers
- .38 Special – $40.00/50 shots
- .357 Magnum - $28.00/25 shots or $48.00/50 shots
- .44 Magnum – $33.00/25 shots or $59.00/50 shots
- .45 Long Colt – $33.00/25 shots or $59.00/50 shots
- Beretta Storm – $33.00/25 shots or $55.00/50 shots
Wild West has a zero tolerance policy for alcohol/drug use, we have the right to refuse service.
WARNING: DUE TO HEALTH RISKS, PREGNANT WOMEN ARE PROHIBITED FROM SHOOTING.